7.10.2006

Homeward

Amymom camedown this weekend. At first, I hidin the dark small places I wentto Closet and Underbed a lot. Then when I did comeoutto where the people were, I stayed shieldedbehind oneof the large Getoffthats whereI could keep an eyeon the people.

Once I realized that the people had no plans other than to gorge themselves on pizza, watch noisy teevee, and talk nonstop, I came out to be admired.

But in the morning, it happened. I knew there was a chance so I had goneto Underbed. This did not matter because the man camein and moved the mattress. My day was very unpleasant for a while. After I had been hunted and captured, I was bound (well, I was confined at least - they put me inside Catcarrier) then made to stayin Car for a long time.

It was a harrowing experience. Please send easy bird and tuna. It calms my nerves and improves my grammar.

- Rosie

No comments: